Join the Fire Service!
The Bureau of Fire Protection is opening positions for Fire Officer 1 (FO1) nationwide.
Here are the Qualification Standards:
- Open to all male and female Filipino citizen not less that twenty-one (21) nor more than thirty (30) years of age;
- Must be at least 1.62 meter or 5’4″ in height for male and 1.57 meters or 5’2″ for female;
- Must weigh not more or less than 5 kilograms from the standard weight corresponding to his/her height, age and sex;
- Must possess a baccalaureate degree from a recognized institute of learning;
- Must have Civil Service Commission (CSC) 2nd level, RA 1080 or PD 907 Eligibility;
- A person of good moral character;
- Must have passed the neuro-psychiatric evaluation, medical examination and drug test for the purpose of determining his/her physical and mental health;
- Must not have been dishonorably discharged or dismissed for cause from previous employment; and
- Must not have been convicted by final judgement of an offense or crime involving moral turpitude.
For inquiries and other details, please visit or call:
Tel: (02) 426-0219/ 426-0246/ LOCAL 203
Recruitment Selection Section (RSS),
Human Resource Management Division(HRMD),
Directorate for Human Resource Development (DHRD),
2nd Floor, Bureau of Fire Protection-National Headquarters (BFP-NHQ),
Agham Road, Brgy Bagong Pag-asa, Quezon City